Sunday, July 18, 2010

Do Not Buy Fake 32 GB Sony Vaio Pen Drive


Last week I came across the following drive that claims to be from Sony. It is in silver black colours and has markings saying it is a 32GB / USB 2.0 flash drive.


Being an editor of a gadget blogs like this, I should have come across such a device earlier. Unfortunately, I didn’t. Then I researched about it and found this page.
This drive looks awesomely original and even shows you it can hold 32GB when connected to PC. It will even copy data. However, when you try reading back the same data, you will learn that it became corrupt. This drive just writes some binary code instead of the data and shows that as much space is in use.


As far as I can learn, this pen drive is a total fake from China. Somebody found the requirement of a cheap 32GB drive would drive sales of such a crappy device. I must say that if you are not a geek you may fall in this trap.
In short, if you found such a device, never buy it.
If you are really looking for a genuine 32GB pen drive, check this:  http://www.kanguru.com/flashblu.html

get more update gadgets @ www.gadgetsandhacks.blogspot.com

Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment